Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sleeping in

I over slept this morning...Oops.. I must have turned off the alarm by mistake. I have a clock that allows me to set two alarms; one for me, one for my wife. If the 5:00am wake up call chimed, I must have hit the "do not disturb" button. I did hear the 5:40am alarm, but by that time, it's to late to get my run in before the kids get up and the day takes off.

Maybe tonight I'll run... Probably not... I always tell myself, "Get up and run before everyone needs something." Usually in the evening when I get home, everyone needs something.

Is missing one day gonna kill me? No, its not. Does this give me permission to skip anytime I just don't feel like getting up? No, it does not.

I think I will just forgive myself for screwing up, learn from my mistake, and work towards not letting this happen again. Sound familiar.

I think Jesus is a runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment