Friday, November 25, 2011

Faith

I'm writing this from my phone so I have to be brief. I'm a lousy texter, so you can imagine how typing this on my cell would really suck.

Thanksgiving day I got to run a 10k with my sister and wife. The longest my wife had run upto that point was 3 miles. She doubled her best!!! Can you believe it? I'm so proud of her. She didn't think she could do it, I knew she had it in her. I had faith in her.

Faith, believing in something unseen. That's all it takes. Sounds easy. But faith in God can be hard for me. Why is it easier for me to believe in my wife than my lord? What does faith mean to you? What do you believe in?

Faith, It's a powerful idea. I've been told it can change your life, raise the dead, move a mountain, and even finish a 6.25 mile race.


Check out my personal blog
Http://Runinred.blogspot.com
All the cool kids are doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment