Monday, November 21, 2011

What's playing?




I thought you might get a kick out of what my iPhone randomly played while I ran tonight. What are your thoughts on my musical montage?

Have You Ever Seen the Rain -Creedence Clearwater Revival
A Long Time Ago - Jim Croce
Theme from Flood - They Might Be Giants
Take it To The Lord - DC Talk
Super Freak - Rick James
My Ride From Outer Space - Phineas And Ferb/Danny Jacob
Hallelujah - Bud Powell
It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Buddy Holly
Lean On Me - DC Talk
Now I'm Here - Queen
El Condor Pasa - Simon and Garfunkel

How did DC Talk get in there twice out of 1237 songs?

Oh well, I am a collection of so many people. These songs have been shown to me by so many different people. My dad, children, wife, friends... I guess it does take a village. At least when it comes to filling up my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment